Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Welcome

"Come with us now on a journey through time and space..."

Okay, now that I've got the obligatory random quote out the way (The Mighty Boosh, for those of you who don't watch random British comedy), we can get down to business. I've been wanting to set up this blog for quite a while. I currently have a blog on a website that pays me per hit, however, I feel like I've out-grown it. This is partly because some people who would like to follow me get blocked because they're outside South Africa, and partly because it's a tech blog, site and I no longer have much to say about technology (not being a computer science student anymore).

So that brings us to this, right here, right now. I would like to welcome you to the new Blog of Brij. You are invited to comment, discuss, and argue. This is, after all, the point of a blog (or so it seems to me). Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment