Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nicklet the 3rd

Wow, another baby post. This time, it's Nick Heidfeld and his fiancee, Patricia Papen (pictured left) who are the proud parents (no, I couldn't find a pic with their children and part of me is glad - celebrities' children get harassed by the media way too much). On Monday night, Patricia delivered their third child, Justus. I am delighted to announce that my third child was born tonight. Our little son is called Justus. We are all well,” he announced on his website (link below).

I'm told that Juni (his daughter, born 2005) and Joda (his son, born 2007) are delighted with the new arrival. (As an aside, in that link, how blatantly are the mechanics checking out Patricia's bum?) Unfortunately for Patricia and the hatchlings, Nick has flown off to Italy to test for Pirelli this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment